Thursday, December 2, 2021

Flat Mason

 Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that Flat Stanley from Mason’s class (3B) has arrived safely in the UK.

After a very long journey we made sure that Flat Stanley rested and started to feel at home in this strange country.

He sleeps with me in my bed, but does tend to steel the blankets!

He helped my Mum with some crafts over the weekend and jumped straight in our craft box.

He then went on a trip with my Grandma for her 90th birthday and travelled on a steam train across the Surrey Hills.

Then on Sunday he came to watch me play a hockey match in Cambridge!

My dogs Ziggy & Arlo have welcomed Flat Stanley and he is already feeling part of the family!


We’ve included some photos of these times and are excited to take him on other trips with us!


 








For now, he’s doing really well.


 


Regards


Jane & Anya (age 15)