Thursday, December 2, 2021

Flat Dominic

 Hey class!


I just wanted to tell you what I have been up to since I started traveling! I made it to the Rocky Mountains of Colorado and, wow, is it windy here! Look at the first picture of me (below)! It was so windy I couldn’t stand up! Aunt Marcella told me the wind was blowing at 50 mph. I got a better picture the next day when it wasn’t so windy. I have been staying in a city called Black Hawk and I can see the Continental Divide from our street! Can you see it in the pictures I sent? All the mountains in the Continental Divide have lots of snow on them so I am hoping we get some snow here soon. 

Later, I am going to the library to check out a book! I love having a library just five minutes away from where I am. It makes getting books so easy!




Well, that's all for now! Hopefully my next update involves building a snowperson!


Flat Dominic